I need some adjusting.
Set me up and take me to the next level.
The advice will include both specific therapy and generic lifestyle advice. Figuring out which is best for you is part of the work.
I set-up an elaborate plan including lifestyle and nutrition recommendations uniquely suited to your situation and goals.
The plan will include a few cardinal directions and a selection of lifestyle practices selected to quickly move the needle in your health. Advice is in the areas of nutrition, physical activity, relaxation, sleep, biorhythm, and/or psychotherapy.
It will include a list of foods and ingredients that are especially beneficial (and detrimental) to your situation, as well as supplement recommendations, based on your needs, tastes, and budget.
Understanding how and why things work is key to making a change.
This is for you if
- Your health is affecting your life.
- You want a plan and want to check your progress
- You want to learn what your triggers are, how they work and how to manage them.
- You want practices to increase your resilience.
My goal is to help you live your best life by helping you understand your triggers and game-changers so that you can manage your well-being.
Elaborate personalized report
- 4 consultations
- 1 personalized treatment plan (with adjustments)
- Personal check-ins, for fine-tuning after the initial plan.
- Lab and diagnostic work as needed *
* Expenses not included.
**Products and testing are available at an additional cost.
***Sessions are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Fees valid until December 31st 2022.
Not entirely sure this is what you're looking for?
Do you feel like you can handle/implement change on your own?
Or you never considered health in this way before and want to know if this can work for you.
Do you feel like:
- you are taking regular/ongoing medication to manage your condition and don’t want this to be the rest of your life?
- you have a serious diagnosis and want help navigating your way to more health?
Contact me to discuss whether your condition could respond well to this therapy or to discuss which option is right for you.
We can discuss.
Below is a (non-exclusive) list of conditions that respond well to lifestyle medicine.
Of course I can work together with your traditional medical practitioner. In fact, when done in parallel, you are more likely to see quicker and lasting results.