Treat, teach and support me
I really need to see improvement in my health and I'm weary of going at it alone.
The comprehensive package creates continuity and accountability allowing us to work in-depth on integrating health-promiting habits into your life. The high contact frequency enables us to address various issues in order.
This approach is especially useful when you have existing conditions that are slow in nature to respond or for which you are taking medication. Sessions and check-ins serve to assess how you are responding to the plan (in collaboration with your medical practitioner as needed).
As the changes lose their novelty and become habits, we move forward with the treatment.
This is for you if
- You need to regain some control and your health.
- You have a one or more chronic conditions.
- You want to know if you can actually get better, (and be less dependent on medication to manage your condition).
- The deterioration of your health is a real concern to you.
- Your lab results or diagnosis have become your identity.
- You want help incorporating changes into your life staying on track.
Some conditions are slow in nature to respond to treatment.
Some lifestyle changes are hard to make, and keep.
Continuity enables us to work in-depth on your health and behaviour.
My goal is to help you manage your well-being by teaching you which behaviors and habits trigger a negative reaction and inversely, which behavior will increase your resilience.
- 8 consultations (over a period of ~ 12 months)*
- Personalized treatment plan (with on-going adjustments)
- Personal check-ins for fine-tuning after the initial plan.
- Lab and diagnostic work as needed **
* Sessions are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. Fees valid until December 31st 2023.
** Laboratory and external diagnostics not included.
Not entirely sure this is what you're looking for?
Do you feel like:
- something needs to change when it comes to your health and you want to know if this might work for you?
- you want a second opinion?
- you are not a novice at this and feel like you only need a few adjustments?
- you can handle/implement change on your own?
Do you feel like:
- there is you have more ground to cover, (e.g. several systems that need restoring)?
- you need to go beyond ‘getting out of the mud’, you need to learn how to manage your health; how to live preventively. You want to know what triggers you, why and how to recover when it happens.
- you want to be sure that you can successfully integrate the changes into your day-to-day life?
- you want practices to increase your resilience?
Below is a (non-exclusive) list of conditions that respond well to lifestyle medicine.
Of course I can work together with your traditional medical practitioner. In fact, when done in parallel, you are more likely to see quicker and lasting results.